Tuesday 10 May 2016

Making Predictions

Connected-level 3-Border Security -  It seemed like a good idea at the time. By  Browen wall

WALT:I am learning to make predictions on the text by looking at the title,subtitles and visual cues.

I  predict that this article is about keeping animals safe. The main reason why I thought that it was about this was because of the visual cues. I also predict that something scary is going to happen because some animals creep around at night. I also think this is about animals looking for food and killing other animals to eat.






                              




By Riza - Dee

1 comment:

  1. I think your prediction was true, it was a good prediction and I also think they will go out at night and find their prey too and I like the photos you have included. Well done Riza-Dee, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

We're moving!

Kia ora thanks for checking out our Class Blog This is our final post on this blog because we are moving! Check us out at our new blog here